"Descript - The Helpful AI Tool: Simplify Video and Podcast Editing"

Descript - The Helpful Ai Tool

Descript Image

There's a new way to make video and podcasts. A good way. Descript is the simple, powerful, and fun way to edit.

Descript is the only tool you need to write, record, transcribe, edit, collaborate, and share your videos and podcasts. With Descript, editing video is as easy as using docs and slides. It also offers multitrack audio editing for podcasting, instant screen recording capabilities, industry-leading transcription accuracy, and powerful clip creation tools. Additionally, Descript allows you to host your videos with its embeddable player.

Make video part of your team's communication toolkit with Descript. It makes video recording, editing, and collaboration as easy as docs and slides.

Here's what some users have to say:

  • "Makes me *want* to edit. Can't believe I worked without Descript, far and away the best/coolest software I've ever used."
  • "I love you so much, can't imagine trying to edit any other way, impossibly futuristic, best productization of machine learning I've ever seen."
  • "One of the most earth-shatteringly spectacular pieces of software I've downloaded in years, makes me feel like I'm living in the future, black magic, mindbending... I don't know that I'll ever be able to edit audio in any other way again."
  • "Completely changes your expectations of a whole software category, the most thoughtfully designed app I've seen in several years, I've just experienced a new level of sorcery."

Get started for free with Descript's free plan that shows you what it can do, with no credit card required. When you need more horsepower, paid plans start at $12 per month.

Comments